Call for Papers
The International Symposium on Parallel Architectures, Algorithms, and Networks (I-SPAN) is an interesting and engaging forum for scientists, engineers, and practitioners from across the globe to exchange ideas and research results related to the design, use, analysis, and application of parallel architectures, algorithms, networks, and internet technology.
This is the ninth conference for I-SPAN conference and it will be held in Sydney, Australia, on 7th – 9th May 2008. I-SPAN 2008 will include keynote addresses, invited/contributed papers, workshops, and special sessions on on-going projects on high-performance computing and/or communications.
I-SPAN 2008 conference proceedings will be published by IEEE Computer Society Press.
The first eight symposiums were held at:
- I-SPAN '94: in Kanazawa, Japan, on December 14-16, 1994
- I-SPAN '96: in Beijing, China, on June 12-14, 1996
- I-SPAN '97: in Taipei, Taiwan, on December 18-20, 1997
- I-SPAN '99: in Perth/Freemantle, Australia, on June 23-25, 1999
- I-SPAN 2000: in Dallas/Richardson, Texas, USA, on December 7-9, 2000
- I-SPAN 2002: in Manila, the Philippines, on May 23-25, 2002
- I-SPAN 2004: in Hong Kong, China, on May 10-12, 2004
- I-SPAN 2005: in Las Vegas, USA, on December 7-9, 2005
Organized by School of Information Technologies, University of Sydney.
For any enquiries, please contact Vikki Yip from Slattery IT at email@example.com or call +61 2 9423 8850. SlatteryIT is the event management company for ISPAN2008.
Gala Dinner Sponsor
Best Paper Sponsor
Cocktail Reception Sponsor
ISSNIP Symposium Sessions Sponsor